Terms and Conditions
The customer is responsible for damage or loss caused to leased equipment, excepting reasonable wear and tear resulting from normal use.
For any damage to self or third parties the customer must have their own liability insurance.
No compensation will be paid for any damage to self or third parties.
Refunds or alternative booking will be offered in the event of extreme or dangerous weather.
- Do not paddle in strong off-shore winds
- Always use an ankle, safety-leash when paddle-boarding
- Always use a flotation vest
- Do not let children paddle unsupervised
- Know your personal limits and do not exceed them
- Do not paddle far from the shore